Coach Lee’s Olympic Weightlifting February Session at CrossFit 43110
Coach Lee is getting certified as a USA Weightlifting Coach this month! Assuming he passes, which he will with flying colors, he would like to run a 6 week Weightlifting class at CrossFit 43110 on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:30 pm tentatively starting February 6th!
Fit For Life is offering an Olympic Weightlifting program that is designed for all levels that will be dedicated to Olympic weightlifting. The most successful CrossFit athletes have built a strong technical foundation in the 2 main lifts — the snatch, and the clean and jerk. This 6 week program follows set cycles at a basic and advanced techniques and drills to prepare athletes for Olympic Weightlifting. This class is great if you are looking to improve your technique, proficiency, and strength for CrossFit.
1. Meet 2 times per week – Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:30 pm at CrossFit 43110
2. Homework will be given each week
3. Designed for Beginners and Advanced athletes – 2 Different Tracks will be given in class
4. Maximum of 12 Members per 6 Week Session
5. Price $125 Per Person
6. February Session Starts February 6th at 730 pm.
You will not be charged till February 4th.
Space is limited and members at all Boxes are eligible for this program!